Friday, August 03, 2007

My Favorites:

Here’s my list.

My favorite smells

1. My father's perfumed sweater

2. The crook of my neck after bath.

3. Babies.

4. Petrol.

5. Rain

6. Mud

Tastes

1. hot mirchi

2. Chicken prepared very well(by me).

3. Cold metal spoons.

sounds

1. The gate clicking open.

2. My mother singing along with AIR in the kitchen while she cooks.

3. The laying out of the dishes again the table.

4. The beginning of favorite songs.

5. Voices on the phone.

6. Laughter.

Sights

1. My primary school,and the stage i used to perform .

2. My parents together on the lawn laughing.

3. Sleeping babies.

4. The beginning of a smile.

5. The super star KOPS dance dance. :)

6. Photographs where I look unexpectedly smart.

Touch

1. When people I really really like tuck me under their shoulder.

2. Non wet kisses on the cheek.

3. 100 percent cotton shirts.

4. Floaty skirts.

5. A babys bottom.

6. Behind a dog’s ear.

No comments: