Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FIVE-THINGS-EVERYTHING Wednesday,May 13 2009

It’s been a hiatus, a long one. I haven’t been busy or anything for that matter. I mean, not the no-time-to-scratch-my-butt-busy atleast and nor have I been sore-in-the-eyes-from-major-studying. I just haven't been in a good frame of mind, I guess. It’s been one hell of a lazy, boring, monotonous, annoying month with absolutely nothing (=ZILCH) happening. Orkut says I’ll have a nice old-man-life. If I don’t, help me sue the damn site.

Hmm, I should probably just do a tag. I have like over a zillion pending anyway!

List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will. Don’t say who they are.
I eventually will, whatever tis, in whatever tone! If tis to people who I REALLY can’t be COMPLETELY frank with, then sarcasm-loaded-sentences would compensate whatever I want to convey. Sometimes its more about getting it out, THAN the person UNDERSTANDING it. I can be quite an Umbridge, yea! :P

Five Things I’d Love to Do before I Die:
1. Get a tattoo on my bicep! :D
2. Learn to play guitar! :P
3. Host a show!
4. Have a book published.
5. Do the Hula dance in Hawaii! :D

Five Things I Will Not Do Even If It Kills Me:
1. Cheat someone:P
2. Cheer for Govinda, in public. :P
3. Go behind a baba/guruji/astrologer/numerologist. No offence.
4. Encourage racism/unfair-ness.
5. Turn vegetarian! WHAT is the point of being at the top of the food chain if you don’t want to eat meat? :\

Five Things I Do When I’m Away From The Public:
1. Have a conversation in my head!
2. Look into the mirror and thank god. :P Rofl. I didn’t mean that.
3. Practice the moonwalk move. :P
4. Daydream about Pounds-in-Dollar-land! :P
5. Fantasize! :P

Five Favorite Sentences (most often used):
Keeps varying with the season. Anyway:
1. Rama rama Krishna krishna!
2. You’re my lil’ goobyhead! (a word I made up :D)
3. Hey baby, you wanna go for a ride? *winks* .. Lol, I’m not kidding, I really use that line on all my girlfriends :P
4. You know, this *pointing at his face* is my “I am smirking at you cause you are so fuckin lame” expression.
5. I love you.

Five Things I’ll Make You Wish You Didnt Do, If You Did:
If I didn't tell you this, would you shiver in your underwear and be scared to talk to me for fear of doing something I don't like?

Five people I wish to tag:
1.
Cinderella.
2. Bluebutterfly.
3. Solitaire.
4. Adicrazy.
5. Xh.

Toodles!

No comments: