Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TAG: Random Questions

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


1. Are you violent? NO! I'm so bad that I literally close my eyes when I c a violent scene! No kidding.

2. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yea, good-sarcasm is the best substitute for diplomacy.

3. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Green! You know, paint the paper(town?) Green. :P

4. Scary movie or happy ending? Scary movie with the Girlfriend where she pretend to beon-the-verge-of-peeing scared. And happy ending with friends who have a tendency to sobsob! :P

5. Summer or winter? WINTER! Even if Summer clothes are tempting, the heat super-sucks.

6. Do you like to cook or bake? Eat?

7. Which gadget or electrical device do you resemble the most? A video player stuck on the play button forever! :P

8. Do you drink a lot of water? Nooo, the loo at school stinks major!

9. List three things in your freezer. I only know that there is no ice-cream.

10. What sort of clothes do you wear? Armani Exchange .My sis says that I look exceptionally good! You will believe me no? ;)

11. What are the last three things you purchased? GAP Slim Fit blue Jeans, Armani tee and Sub at Blimpie.

12. Do you carry your umbrella with you or do you just put up your hood? Neither! I love getting drenched. I super-love it when it happens when am still un-bathed. :P

13. What does the nicest text in your inbox say? YOU WON A LOTTERY! Lol. I wish. :P hmmm… I-love-you and something more on the same lines. :)

14. What does your last received text message read? "busywriter!! Whr r u? I miss u so much :( :( muahh cal me asap! lurve u :)" –Pooja... LOL i wish i c this

15. What time do you go to bed usually? Depends. Sometimes I stay up chatting(phone or internet) and sometimes, on those life-sucks days, do my homework all night.

16. If anyone bugging you right now? Bob( my boss) have a project delivary this friday.

17. What annoys you most in a person? Indecisiveness. Un-sportive-ness. Negative-ness. Can't decide which one takes away the crown!

18. Have you ever done cocaine? Nooo, are you insane? I won't do it ever either!

19. Do you want someone you cannot have? Haha, no, I'm not any dejected aashiq, thank you. :P

20. Which language other than English do you speak? *straight face*

21. If you had to choose between a best friend and your Girlfriend, who would you go for? Whoever asked me to choose would be dumped!

22. Which emoticon(s) do you use most often? :P, :D- every sentence. :), :O, :\ -every conversation.

23. Your first ID? And your first chat-name? sreekanth.cops@gmail.com. Sree:-) is/was my first chat name!(i remember) :D

24. List the people you want to tag. swa,roop,buss!

Toodles!

No comments: